windows apps under linux

Simon Haddon simon at sibern.com.au
Wed Jan 8 13:03:41 EST 2003

There is also wine.  It works with dreamweaver.  It is running right now
on my laptop although I still have some teething problems with it.

I am trying to run my laptop on linux but dreamweaver is one of those
apps that I haven't found a good linux equivalent yet although quanta is
getting better.  I ended up using the codeweavers version of wine. If
required they also have a cross over product which I have heard good
comments about.

Cheers,
Simon