windows apps under linux SEC: UNCLASSIFIED

James McNeill james at heague.com.au
Tue Jan 7 16:26:47 EST 2003

My Mozilla claims that it can import address books and messages from Eudora
native format. I've no reason to disbelieve it, but i've never used it
myself.
www.mozilla.org

No, linux has no DirectX support. DRI is the closest thing, but it's all
OpenGL. DirectX is Microsoft ONLY software, and that's not likely to change
anytime soon.

There are plenty of Dreamwaver converters & substitutes around.

-James