windows apps under linux

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Tue Jan 7 16:15:53 EST 2003

At 04:06 PM 1/7/03 +1100, Michael Still wrote:

>> Eudora 3.05  (horrid I know, but there you go)
>
>You don't stand a chance of convincing management that something like
>Mozilla is acceptable?

there's an extremely complicated contacts list that no exporter can handle.
while moving off it is an issue i'd like to get to, i'd prefer to slay
another
dragon first (if possible).

>> Dreamweaver 4
>
>*shrugs* VMWare might save the day...
>
>> Acrobat 4 (or maybe 5)

it might have to... new hardware to put it on at least

>Is available for linux. Redhat shipps Acrobat 5.0 (called acroread), I
>imagine that debian does something similar.

sorry, should have said, i need Acrobat Exchange to get to the
"Document Info" and manipulate bookmarks, insert/rotate pages, etc

it's sounding like i might need the full grunt of VMware.