Easy Web server monitoring tool

James McNeill james at heague.com.au
Tue Feb 11 11:51:12 EST 2003

I use a few shell accounts from around the place to check our firewall here.
'GREX' (cyberspace.org) will give you a free account. For a small fee they
will let you run a bot on their server too.

There are also a few companys like www.alertsite.com that will remotly keep
tabs on your server for you.

HTH
-JAmes