St George Internet Banking

Geoff Smith gsmith at geoffco.net
Tue Feb 11 09:08:43 EST 2003

Yep, works for me.

Mozilla 1.2, and Sun's Java 1.3.??? plugins...
It's *almost* as good as in IE... There are some issues when it comes to
clicking on buttons, you have to press enter otherwise it doesn't do
anything. Also after transferring money between accounts it opens up the
  receipt window, but you can't close it.

Geoff