Hard drive errors

James McNeill james at heague.com.au
Mon Feb 3 09:47:46 EST 2003

If your heads get damaged, this can be the result. Have you changed any
BIOS/jumper settings recently?

If it turns out to be the controler on the disk, mayhap some kind soul on
the list will have the same model HDD & will borrow you it.

I had the same problem with a 1 GB disk years ago. Not alot you can do if it
is a mechanical failure.

-James