Open Source financial systems

Daniel McNamara daniel at codefish.net.au
Sun Feb 2 12:23:00 EST 2003

GnuCash is certainly an appealing option if I could indeedget it to play
ball without X and add in a decent HTML interface. As for the "GST
awareness" well my knowledge of the tax system and record requirments is
somewhat limited so I was hoping that might be as simple as you've
decribed here as it means there are a number of other web based systems
which I could easily adapt for the requested purpose.

Cheers

Daniel