Open Source financial systems

Daniel McNamara daniel at codefish.net.au
Sun Feb 2 11:30:30 EST 2003

Hi guys,

I'm looking to find an open source financial package that could be used
to keep track of small business tradings. Basic requirments are that it
must run on Linux, be web based (intranet only really) so no X windows
apps and the biggest kicker is it must be useable in Australia (GST
aware etc). I've found a few web based systems there are simliar to what
I'm after by none of them are for the Austrlain market. I thought maybe
someone out there might know of at least one before I set myself the
task of rolling my own.

Cheers

Daniel