[clug] GCC porting regd.

Rob Weir rweir at ertius.org
Wed Dec 31 02:19:11 GMT 2003

[Please wrap your lines!  It makes it much easier to read, and thus more
likely that you'll get a response.  Anywhere between 70 and 80 is
acceptable; 72 seems to be a nice value.]

On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 12:37:35PM +0530, Nithya Babu said
> Hi.  Im trying my hands on with Gcc porting for a different target. Of
> course, I have been reading Richard Stallman's porting guide and
> Duncan's as well. Sorry - I haven't found something that still
> explains me about the overall structure of the .md file used in
> porting. Does someone have anything to say on this ?

Maybe try one of the actual GCC lists? http://gcc.gnu.org/ no doubt has
the exact addresses.

--
Rob Weir <rweir at ertius.org> | mlspam at ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day: radar credit card AMW condor ANC STARLAN lynch Forte Mole Uzi