[clug] Linux and iPaq.

Tomasz Ciolek tmc at dreamcraft.com.au
Sat Dec 27 11:00:01 GMT 2003

 On the pain of sounding like a zelot, I installed linux on my Ipaq and
 use rsync...  other than that - no idea. Windows CE (whatever they call
 it these days) has a very scarey 2 way sync protocol... not very nice
 at all.

 TMC

--
Tomasz M. Ciolek
 tmc at dreamcraft dot com dot au or tmc at goldweb dot com dot au