[clug] LCA 2004 LPI certifications

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Dec 23 01:12:56 GMT 2003

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Michael Carden wrote:

> > Well, the dead tree I've collected to read is about two inches thick so
> > far.
>
> What particular dead tree materials have you collected? I wouldn't mind
> taking a stab at LPI in the next year or so and 'twould be fine to actually
> know in advance what they test for.

IBM Developerworks have a series of LPI tutorials for LPIC-1. Checkout
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks, and search for LPI. I took those, and
searched for all the references to other stuff that he recommended. I've
only done this for 101 so far... I've still got 102 to do.

Cheers,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,