[clug] LCA 2004 LPI certifications

Michael Carden michaelc at panasonic.com.au
Mon Dec 22 23:39:08 GMT 2003

Oops, I sent this just to Mikal but I'm hoping the list may also have some
suggestions.

 Mikal:
 > Well, the dead tree I've collected to read is about two inches thick so
 > far.

 What particular dead tree materials have you collected? I wouldn't mind
 taking a stab at LPI in the next year or so and 'twould be fine to
 actually know in advance what they test for.

 Cheers,
 MC

/

This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential any may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any attachments
is strictly prohibited.

Confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail and any attachments.