[clug] LCA 2004 LPI certifications

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Dec 22 21:10:37 GMT 2003

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003, Paul Bryan wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 08:44:35PM +1100, Michael Still wrote:
> >
> > Hey,
> >
> > is anyone else thinking about taking the LPI certifications in Adelaide?
> > If you are, we should get together and have a chat about things sometime.
> >

> I'm up for it. I'm only doing the level 1 stuff.

My understanding (although they're still looking into it for me) is that
you can only do one set of exams at a time anyways.

> I can probably find some time before xmas. Otherwise, after is okay but there
> isn't much time before lca.

Well, the dead tree I've collected to read is about two inches thick so
far. Most of it's pretty basic, although I will admit there is stuff I had
never seen before (like the whatis command) -- I've been administering
Linux boxes since 1996, and using since 1994.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "All my life I've had one dream,
http://www.stillhq.com            |  to achieve my many goals"