[clug] LCA 2004 LPI certifications

Paul Bryan pa_bryan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 11:45:03 GMT 2003

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 08:44:35PM +1100, Michael Still wrote:

> Hey,
>
> is anyone else thinking about taking the LPI certifications in Adelaide?
> If you are, we should get together and have a chat about things sometime.

I'm up for it. I'm only doing the level 1 stuff. I'm not that excited about
certification generally , but it impresses some people and can't hurt (unless
maybe you got a paper cut, or RSI for online exams ;).

I can probably find some time before xmas. Otherwise, after is okay but there
isn't much time before lca.

Cheers,
Paul Bryan.