[clug] OT - Cheap tickets - Return of the King

Vicki Whitehorn oriel at webone.com.au
Thu Dec 18 13:07:25 GMT 2003

Greetings folks,

I am organising a fund-raising screening of the Return of the King (see
below for details).

If this screening is not of interest to you, please accept my apologies
for the intrusion and/or if you'd rather not be advised of these
screenings in future, then please let me know.  I only have
sales/promissories for about one-third of the tickets that need to be
sold, so so if you're happy to forward the information to others who may
be interested and/or post to bulletin boards and the like, I'd very
grateful.

Thanks.

Vicki

++++++++++++++++

The Return of the King - Fund-raising screening

You can be amongst the first in Canberra see the movie, while saving
yourself some money, possibly winning a prize and helping Crossroads
improve the Festival site in the process.

Details below:

What:   Screening of Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King
Why:    Fund-raiser for the Crossroads Medieval Village Co-operative,
         for improvements to the Festival site
When:   Sunday 28 December
Time:   12.30 pm for 1.15 pm screening
Where:  Greater Union, Civic *
Cost:   $10 per ticket
Bookings:  Vicki Whitehorn (oriel at webone.com.au)

Greater Union have kindly allowed us to offer a great candy bar deal,
available just for this screening. You can buy a voucher for these
combos when you pre-pay your tickets.

1. Maxi deal:   Maxi Popcorn & Maxi Drink for just $7 (normally $8.70)
2. Mega deal:   Mega Popcorn & 2 Maxi Drinks for just $10 (normally
$13.20)

Note: Crossroads Medieval Village Co-operative is a non profit
organisation that plans to build an ecologically sustainable medieval
village, on a property near Yass, that will foster traditional crafts
and skills. When complete, Crossroads will provide craft workshops and
camping facilities for community groups, artisans and the public. One
of the groups that use the site, for a Festival, is the Society for
Creative Anachronism (SCA), a non-profit medieval and renaissance
re-creation group which attempts to re-create the atmosphere, crafts,
society and culture of the period 600 AD to 1600 AD, as it should have
been.

More information can be found at www.crossroads.org.au and
www.sca.org.au (and links from those sites).