[clug] enforcing network quotas.

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Wed Dec 17 02:20:17 GMT 2003

I'd thought about doing this, but the Squid cache poses
a complication. I'd have to have a second set of accounts
on the cache and then decide how that gets apportioned,
presumably if it's not already on the cache when you ask
for it, it gets added to your quota.

Fortunately, my ISP keeping increasing my allowance every
time it starts becoming an issue. :o)

Antti