[clug] Recommendations for a DSL link

Neil Symons neil at goldweb.com.au
Wed Dec 10 14:38:45 GMT 2003

How about one of the Local Canberra ISPs? Goldweb Internet

I don't like advertising such things to the list but here goes..

* Residentaial Grade

* $88 Connection Fee or $88 Churn fee
   (Note Connection fee normally $179 however on special till end of month)

* 512/128 - $99 per month
  (No Capping, No slow downs, Unlimited Uploads)

Options of Static IPs ($11 connection fee)
1 Static IP address  $5 / mth
4 Static IP addresses (2 usable)  $18 / mth
8 Static IP addresses (6 usable)  $28 / mth
16 Static IP addresses (14 usable)  $49 / mth
32 Static IP addresses (30 usable)  $91 / mth

----
Business Grade 512/512 is available

Email me for Prices

On Wednesday, 10 December 2003 at 01:19PM, John <newsx1 at bestpond.com> managed to get the following past my procmail filter: