[Fwd: Re: [clug] Galeon]

Michael Cohen michael.cohen at netspeed.com.au
Sat Dec 6 03:24:53 GMT 2003

This may be a little crude, but fire up any hex editor, open up galeon-bin,
search for Mozilla and somewhere in the file you will find the client string
galeon uses:
Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; %s; U;) Gecko/%d %s

Change to whatever you want (you probably should keep the same number of %
operators though - and dont overwrite past the end of the string).

Michael.