[clug] Router / firewall recommendations?

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Thu Dec 4 11:34:01 GMT 2003

Have a look at gibraltar.  It's a firewall based on debian that runs on a CD and floppy/USB flash.  Has all the VPN stuff built in.

www.gibraltar.at
I mirror it at debian.anu.edu.au

At 6:47 PM +1100 2003/12/04, Brad Hards wrote:

Kim Holburn
Network Consultant - Telecommunications Engineering
Research School of Information Sciences and Engineering
Australian National University - Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 0417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary parts.
     Andrea Leistra (rec.arts.sf.written.Robert-jordan)