[clug] Writing a windows program

Jepri jepri at webone.com.au
Tue Dec 2 12:02:13 GMT 2003

Bouncing around the net, I found a few hints that gcc could target wince
now, but could find any more references.  Does anyone know more?

Even if this isn't possible, how do I actually write a program for
windows that uses a common linux "library"?  I had a look at VC++ and it
has to be a joke - I couldn't even figure out how to do a hello world.
Can anyone give some tips on working cross platform?   And I do mean
cross platform - I know about the cygwin environment, but that doesn't
seem to be easy to roll out with a biary program.  Plus, I can't figure
out how to open a window on the screen from it, either.