[clug] RE: CLUG parking fine

Nemo -earth native- nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Fri Aug 29 13:44:19 EST 2003

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 01:25:09PM +1000, Rose, Robert did utter:

> In that case, I'm actually glad I missed going last night!

Similarly, though I was at the ANU and I was parked without fine, in the
gravel carpark I've just been told is the Hancock carpark. It's about a
2minute walk from the clug room, and is 100% meant to be for genuine
visitors.

> Too late my friends, I'll not be attending any more meetings while they're held
> at the ANU thankyouverymuch.

Once bitten twice shy?

*shrugs* Why not just park at the genuine spot allocated for genuine
visitors?

I think it sucks that so many got bitten by a suddenly strict ANU
parking system, and the visitors parking sign isn't clear at first
glance - but given there *is* a genuine spot you can park legally within
close distance to the clug, I don't see a reason for a boycott.

.../Nemo