[clug] CLUG parking fine

David Ananian-Cooper davidac17 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 12:28:57 EST 2003

interesting this was brought up!

yesterday one of my law tutors was complaining about some parking fines she
got parking outside the ANU sports center. She told us that her and a group
of friends are sending in a complaint along the lines of that fact that
because they had parked in the same spot for many years on a regular basis
without ever being fined - the ANU effectively waived their right to charge
them fines as they had given them implicit consent to park there. That said -
she admits that their complaint has little chance of success :-)

cheers

david ac