[clug] CLUG parking fine

Michael Carden michaelc at panasonic.com.au
Fri Aug 29 11:21:04 EST 2003

Matthew Hawkins:
> I don't quite understand the problem... you planned on going to pre-CLUG
> drinky-drinkies and driving afterwards, and parked in a marked reserved
> parking zone.

[sigh] Do I bother replying? Is there any point? Not really, but what the
heck...

If the person planning on drinkies was supposed to be me, I'm afraid you're
sorely mistaken. If in doubt, seek and re-read posts from yesterday
afternoon.

Marked Reserved Zone? Well, yes. It appeared to me to be reserved for
*visitors*, and I was under the (mis)apprehension that I was one.

But, you have every right to not understand the problem. I don't need you
to.

cheers,
MC

/
This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential any may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any attachments
is strictly prohibited.

Confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail and any attachments.