[clug] CLUG meeting tonight about?

Darren Freeman daz111 at rsphysse.anu.edu.au
Thu Aug 28 18:32:17 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 16:44, Kim Holburn wrote:
> Anything in particular planned?  I've forgotten.

I just inherited a Labtam. I'd appreciate a short talk on setting one up
to talk to GNU/Linux. I already know about the xdm side of things, but
need to know about booting the Labtam.

ALSO: I just found out we are going to chuck out a perfectly working
Macintosh IIx (vintage). It's probably an 020. No hard disc. Anytime
anyone wants it just give me an email, it's on campus at ANU.

Plus we are looking for a PowerMac with NuBus, due to an old card that
runs some equipment.

Darren