[clug] webone settings post changes?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Aug 28 15:33:55 EST 2003

All

I had a quick glance at the webone web site and can not tell if the settigns
they mention there are different than what would have been there before the
changes.

I need to assist someone who is a webone transact customer with their
settings (proxis, email, etc) and I wonder if anyone can point me to a web
page with the correct values for all the set up stuff for webone transact
customers currently.

Any suggestions?

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view