[clug] Position Available

Rick Molony rick.molony at alga.asn.au
Wed Aug 27 16:19:51 EST 2003

Hi Fellow members,

The Australian Local Government Assocation currently has a twelve month
non-ongoing vacancy for a Technical Officer. The successful applicant
would be expected to have been developing data-based driven websites for
over two years with at least one year using Apache, PHP and MySQL. They
would also have a good knowledge of Linux or Unix, and XML. We are
looking for someone who wishes to work on leading edge implementation of
a new Website using RSS/RDF and XML.

If you have these skills or know anyone who does, we would be most
interested in hearing from you. Information about the organisation and
the position can be found at: http://statis.alga.asn.au/

Regards

Rick Molony
Director