[clug] Webmail wanted

Nemo -earth native- nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Mon Aug 25 16:26:35 EST 2003

I like squirrelmail myself.

Most webmailers I've played with (well, imp, twig and squirrelmail) use
imap to talk to the mailboxes. So you get "multiple mailboxes" and "pine
compat" in one there. All those three I listed are in debian (to answer
your 'open source' query, and "secure" ... well, drop them behind a
https server, and hope there is no obvious php or other cgi
vulnerability in the webmail code directly. ;)

'writes sent mail to a configurable location; ... I believe all three I
listed can do this, but I don't guarantee it.

.../Nemo