correction !!!Re: [clug] Webone

Michael McDonald michaelmcd at computer.org
Fri Aug 22 14:03:53 EST 2003

DPM is certainly real. I have talked to people there in an attempt to
get our email service returned. It appears that they are taking over
colocated hosts (we have one) and some (?) email services.

We still don't have email  but DPM people have been helpful and friendly

I could reconfigure a functioning ADSL connection thanks to Brett's tip
although iinet stated that nothing needed to change when I talked to them..

Michael McDonald