correction !!!Re: [clug] Webone

Dale Shaw DShaw at exceed.com.au
Fri Aug 22 13:18:46 EST 2003

DPM is a real, legitimate company. I don't think there's cause for
paranoia, but I agree it's a bit weird. The level of communication with
regard to the transition to iiNet infrastructure has been appauling.

Not sure what you mean by 'no mail address on the iinet webpage' -- ring
them on 132258 if you're concerned. We found a useful fellow there
yesterday named Justin (extension 505).

Regards,
Dale