correction !!!Re: [clug] Webone

Dale Shaw DShaw at exceed.com.au
Fri Aug 22 11:33:28 EST 2003

I'm confused.. Who or what is DPM and how do they fit into the
WebOne/iiNet picture?

PS: As a strong supporter of both WebOne and iiNet in the past,
including their respective technical capabilities, I am severely
disappointed with the mess that the transition has become! At least 3 of
our customers have suffered total loss of connectivity over the last
~week with several more experiencing transient-but-significant loss of
e-mail communication.

I hope someone in the know from WebOne comes out and makes some sort of
statement about it. Very poor..