[clug] Transact Progress(?)

Michael Carden michaelc at panasonic.com.au
Fri Aug 22 11:03:09 EST 2003

At the risk of driving this already barely on-topic discussion way out into
off-topic territory...

Does anyone know of a resource that compares ACT ISP offerings in a
meaningful way?

For example, TransAct has its good points  including the possibility of
packaging data services with perhaps telephony or television, but you need
to add the cost of an ISP to the cost of TransAct. Likewise, the various
on-sellers of ADSL services quote their setup / pricing / volumes / limits
etc in an endless array of different formats. One might almost believe that
no-one WANTS anyone to understand how the costs pan out. :-)

I am very happy indeed with my current dial-up provider [Alphalink], but
their ADSL offering here is a tad too costly for me.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
MC
This e-mail is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
It is confidential any may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any attachments
is strictly prohibited.

Confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately
by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail and any attachments.