correction !!!Re: [clug] Webone

Jim Watson amaroo at webone.com.au
Fri Aug 22 07:51:09 EST 2003

sorry - correction to servers
see email below

Dear DPM/WebOne customers,

In the last 48 hours there have been some difficulties for some clients
sending and receiving emails. There have been some modifications made to
the WebOne network by iiNet that have caused a slight disruption to some
services. If you have experienced difficulties with sending or receiving
mail can you please check your mail settings so that there pointing to
the correct equipment.

Pop3 Setting (Incoming mail)

pop.dpm.com.au

SMTP Setting (Out going mail)

Please have this setting set to your ISP SMTP server. If you have any
questions regarding what the SMTP configuration is please contact your
ISP.

All efforts to ensure the smoothest transition to DPM's network is being
taken by the staff here at DPM.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email/contact at DPM.

Kind regards

The DPM Team.

mailto: itsupport at dpm.com.au