[clug] Webone

Jim Watson amaroo at webone.com.au
Fri Aug 22 07:28:49 EST 2003

there was an email from them (one among 400+ when i got fixed) - it said
try mail.dmp.com.au and smtp.dmp.com.au. i now have got all my old
webone things restored, so it appears things have not got lost, they
will gradually  re-activate things for each user when they make contact,
i held for over an hour last night before i got through, be warned the
musak is electronic and repaets after only 4 bars. seems everyone is
being moved from from webone to dmp and back again?