[clug] Time to contact the ACCC

Rasjid Wilcox rasjidw at openminddev.net
Thu Aug 21 13:45:46 EST 2003

I'll think we may just pass on the recording idea. *sigh*  Trying to get
something in writing is probably better, but not as much fun.  And I don't
hold out a lot of hope for getting anything too strong in writing, although
even something that says 'See our press release at
http://ir.sco.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=115527' but coming from the
Australian SCO Office would be good.

Rasjid.