[clug] Time to contact the ACCC

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Thu Aug 21 10:41:44 EST 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Rasjid Wilcox wrote:

> contact address, but have heard nothing back.  I keep thinking I should call
> them - but then a tape recorder may be useful.

Make sure you inform the other end you are taping the conversation.
Otherwise it is considered "line-tapping". That's why call centres tell
you they're recording it "for quality assurance purposes".

> Rasjid.

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   N    _--_|\ /---- Barham, Vic
Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek              | W + E /     /\