[clug] OT: Webone

Ian Matters ian.matters at iristech.com.au
Tue Aug 19 12:52:42 EST 2003

I'm a WebOne customer and was in the WebOne office last week and was told
that "everyone's moving to Perth".  I don't know how literally that should
be taken but it could explain the lack of staff in the office.  {8-)>

As for yesterday's WebOne hiccups I found that I needed to reconfigure the
DNS settings on my Smoothwall and apart from an intermittently slow network
yesterday all seems to be working OK now.

Ian Matters.
---