[clug] Time to contact the ACCC

Paul Matthews paulmatthews at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 12:47:32 EST 2003

 --- James McNeill <james at heague.com.au> wrote:
> I don't see what the ACCC can do... Unless
> SCO has an australian entity, the ACCC can
> do very little.

SCO does have an Australian entity, and it has been
threatening Australian and New Zealand linux users.

=====
-- Paul Matthews
This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution  or copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or implicity) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas.

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search