[clug] Lint for Linux

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Thu Aug 14 20:06:08 EST 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 07:53:46PM +1000, Michael Still wrote:

> Dudes (and possibly people who would prefer to be called dudettes),
>
> I'm reading the O'Reilly lint book, and this has made me desire to use a
> lint. Apart from warnings from gcc, and splint, is there a freely
> available lint?

well apt-cache search shows up splint and splint-doc which may help you out.

I for some reason thought there was lint stuff in gcc or as a standard gnu
tool, it doesnt seem to be the case.

	See You
	    Steve

... who will go home soon, one more little change to make

sjh at wibble.net http://svana.org/sjh
You are subtle as a window pane standing in my view
but I will wait for it to rain so that I can see you
   Anticipate - Ani