[clug] Three Sites to Exchange Links With

rbattle at zeromillion.com rbattle at zeromillion.com
Sat Aug 9 14:44:17 EST 2003

Hi, my name is Richard Battle-Baxter. I am a student at Rutgers University and the Director of www.zeromillion.com. I would like to exchange links with your web site.

Zeromillion.com is a non-profit resource for aspiring entrepreneurs and business people that contains over four hundred articles on business, entrepreneurship, marketing, and web marketing. There are also quite a few dozen interviews with small business owners and CEOs, a directory of entrepreneurs, and a discussion forum for entrepreneurs at all levels.

We are willing to add a link to your web site, with a description, from not only www.zeromillion.com, but ALSO from our two other web sites; http://www.search-engines-guide.com, where we have information on obtaining a top ranking in the search engines, as well as http://www.email-marketing-software-resource.com, where we have articles on email marketing.

Sites to link to:

http://www.zeromillion.com
http://www.search-engines-guide.com
http://www.email-marketing-software-resource.com

Where your link will be:

http://www.zeromillion.com/resource/
http://www.search-engines-guide.com/resource/
http://www.email-marketing-software-resource.com/resource/

Each of the above links pages is directly accessible from the respective site’s home page as well as all in-site pages. If you would link to the above three sites and send me an email letting me know where, we will have a link to your site up on all three of the above sites, with your description, within 24 hours. With your email please send me a 5-30 word description of your site to follow your link.

If you wish to use a description for our sites, you may use:

----------------------------------

Zeromillion.com
Business, entrepreneurship, marketing, and ebusiness resource containing four hundred articles, interviews with small business owners and entrepreneurs, a directory of Entrepreneurs, and a discussion forum.

Search-engines-guide.com
Provides information on search engine optimization and the book ‘Obtaining a #1 Ranking in the Search Engines’ by Ryan P. Allis.

Email-marketing-software-resource.com
A resource for anyone wanting to learn about permission-based email marketing, sending out a newsletter, managing an email list, and the different email list management programs.

If you wish to use graphics for your links, you can pick them up at http://www.zeromillion.com/resource/linkpartners.html.

If you have any questions I can be reached at (732) 371-4391. I thank you for your consideration.

My very best regards,
Richard Battle-Baxter
on behalf of Zeromillion.com
The Business & Entrepreneurship Resource
http://www.zeromillion.com
rbattle at zeromillion.com
(732) 371-4391