[clug] kernel options

Andrew andrew at donehue.net
Wed Aug 6 13:20:14 EST 2003

Hi Matt!
             Thanks - i'll try using resierfs.... I have only been using
it on my desktop as I am yet to have the confidence to use it on a
remote server (they are co-located in Sydney) - so stuff-ups cost :(

So I shouldn't really bother looking at the max-files in the procfs at
all? Or should I bump it up too?

Do you have anywhere to point me for reading on this matter too? (I
would like to learn more).

Cheers,
         Andrew.