[clug] Mirrors for Mandrake

Mark Harrison m.harrison at anu.edu.au
Wed Aug 6 10:30:28 EST 2003

Are you using mirror.anu.edu.au?
I had a look around tux.anu.edu.au and could not see debian, only some X
debs. Getting debian from campus would be very nice too. Would there be
enough people around campus to justify setting up a partial mirror of
mirror.arrnet.edu.au (for ANU only access I guess)? I have no idea how
to go about doing that. I am sure hardware could be scraped together,
but where to get it on the network? So, do any ANU people know about
such things?

Mark.