[clug] Shared calendar

mb86733f at delaatco.com mb86733f at delaatco.com
Tue Apr 8 10:16:16 EST 2003

Hello CLUGers

Well another interesting question :)

Ok what I am looking for is a open source product that can sit on my Mitel
SME server 5.5 that acts kind of like a Lotus Domino or Microsoft Exchange
Server. I need a shared calendar system that uses pop-email so that people
could send and email using a set format and that calculate times and dates
would put it in a calendar and display it as a website?. It would be really
great if it could accept ‘meeting requests’ from Microsoft Outlook.?

It might be wishful thinking but does anyone know of anything like this

Thanks

Norvan