Red Hat linux installation problem 2

Ian Matters ian.matters at post1.com
Fri Sep 27 12:57:13 EST 2002

Hmmm that sounds like the problem that I had when I did an installation
from the $16 CD-ROM set that I bought from a newsagent.  I had problems
with disk #3.

What sort of disks are you using?  Pressed CD-ROMS or burnt CD-Rs or
CD-RWs?  Where did you get the disks?  From a newsagent?  What disk number
is it that you're having problems with?  All of them or just one?

Ian.
---