shell in 32 char LCD

Paul Bryan pa_bryan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 12:17:01 EST 2002

Have a browse around for linux car mp3 players. I remember reading a couple
of projects about this (don't remember url's though). Some of them mentioned
drivers for LCD displays so you could browse through mp3's stored on the
player via the LCD panel.

Should turn up a few links pointing you in the right direction.

Cheers
Paul.