Mandrake 9 CDs

Pearl Louis pearl.louis at anu.edu.au
Tue Sep 24 23:49:14 EST 2002

On an interesting note, I was flicking through APC in the newsagency the
other day when I came across a review of one of the Mandrake 9 Release
Candidates.  On the top of the article in a sidenote it said that the next
month's issue will contain the Mandrake 9 final release.  Since they said it
will be a 3CD set I assume that it means they will include the full download
version.  Anyway, so in case anyone is waiting for Mandrake 9 and doesn't
have broadband (or you don't wish to bother downloading it), this may be a
cheap way to get the release instead of paying $20-$30 to get it from an
online Linux store (I say look at the magazine as coming free with the CDs
^_^).

Pearl