IDE Raid Controllers

Christian christian at powerusers.de
Wed Sep 11 17:54:40 EST 2002

Hello Karun,

there are only some real IDE-Raid-Controllers available for Linux.
We've  tested some and now we are using Adaptec AHA2400A for our
Network  (about 80 Servers).
This one is fast and reliable. It costs about 350Eur. - I think that's okay.

We tested another one, some days ago from 3Ware, but this one has poor
performance, so we kicked it.

GreetingZ,
Christian
www.linuxarea.de - .linux related.