Get an Ethernet Card (was Re: Has anyone got DSL working with a USB modem?)

Joshua McKinney clug at bitfed.com
Fri Sep 6 21:43:00 EST 2002

As a side note to this thread can anyone suggest the cheapest
place to pick up intel eepro100s in canberra, i haven't seen
them at any of the markets (maybe I'm not looking hard enough)
and cougar has them pretty yexpensive last I looked.  maybe they
are just normally priced and I just have no clue how much these
are.  Is It worth shelling out heaps for these or are there some
alternative cards that would work alright in a linux / openbsd /
windows environment.

Josh

--
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former.