Mail archiving

James McNeill james at heague.com.au
Thu Sep 5 15:48:16 EST 2002

Hi.
this isn't a complete solution, but...
I have exim running as my MTA. I use a command along the lines of 'save
~/archivemail/$Subject$Tod' in my ~/.forward file. this just tells exim to
save a copy of every e-mail i get into an archive folder at time of
delivery. Mail older than 3 months can then be discarded, as it has already
been archived. I've no doubt that sendmail would have a similar feature.

-James