PS2 Linux

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Wed Sep 4 17:04:11 EST 2002

as I already had a ps2 and a SoG monitor it didn't seem unreasonable to me

it runs very solidly, but the distro is VERY old, there is a community
effort to get a more up to date distribution running

I can see why if you didn't have these things it might seem  bit much.

If I had an Xbox then with it's x86 processor it'd be abetter bet for linux.

not much binary stuff out there for a low end mips chip either.