AT Style computer cases available - FREE

Stephen Hodgman steve at namsys.com.au
Mon Sep 2 11:59:03 EST 2002

Come one, come all.  For a very short time only we have available a
number of computer cases available to good homes for FREE!

They are all PC "AT" style boxes (i.e. not ATX with PS/2 connectors etc)
Some have powersupplies, some do not.
They are a mix of desktop, tower and mini tower.
I need to get rid of them this week.  Please contact me off the list to
arrange pickup. ... at worst they can be spares for that linux server in your
spare room...

Thanks,
---
Stephen Hodgman               steve at namsys.com.au
Namadgi Systems                Ph. +61 2 6285 3460
Canberra                       Fax +61 2 6285 3459
Australia